Sunday 6 December 2020

English Proofreading and Copy Editing Service

I am a certified proofreader and copy editor based in London and work as a freelancer. 

If you're not a native English speaker/writer and you need someone to edit your work, I'm the right person for you!

Fee: Proofreading: GBP1.00 per page (12pt font, double-spaced, regular margins)

        Line editing:  GBP1.50 per page (12pt font, double-spaced, regular margins)

        * discount for texts above 100 pages

Steps: 

1. Contact me (mirja.brachtel@gmail.com or +44 07 586 855 251) and tell me what you need                       (proofreading/editing of article or thesis)

2. Upon reviewing your text, I can tell you how much it will cost and when you can expect the edited copy

3. Send me your file; while working on your text, I may have some queries.

4. Upon completion of the project, you will receive a notice and a PayPal invoice

5. Once your payment is confirmed, I will send you two files (copy with track changes, clear copy)

6. If you are a student I will issue you a certification/proof of editing for your Faculty. I also issue an official receipt if required.

If you are a first time client and have submitted a large text, you may have to pay 30-50% of the fee upfront


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Crux of Reducing Similarity

Over the years, I've been contacted a dozen of times by clients who wanted me to reduce the similarity score of their academic research ...